The Children’s Ministries Toolbox contains useful resources for setting up and running a successful children’s ministries. Here you will find tools for helping in the specifics of children’s ministries in your church.
VBS Registration Forms:
- Sample VBS Registration Form (used with permission from Parish of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Irvine)
Looking for VBS resources? Check these out…
VBS Reachout Adventures: Follow the famous fleeing prophet Jonah, tracing his roundabout route to repentance to discover life-changing truths about the Savior he points to.
Great Commission Publications–The King is Coming: From Creation to Revelations, tell God’s complete story in one week around the theme of castles, knights and all that is kingly.
Scottish Sleuths Vacation Bible School Curriculum: This VBS series has been designed to present the gospel of Jesus Christ to children through a week-long, intensive study of God’s Word.
- Teaching Your Children to Worship by Covenant Pres. in Chattanooga, TN.
- Train Your Children to be Hosts, Not Guests by John Kwasney
- Gospel Powered Parenting by William P. Farley
- Parenting By God’s Promises by Joel Beeke
- Parenting in the Pew by Robbie Castleman
- Your Home: A Place of Grace by Susan Hunt
- You Are Ministers by John W Neal
- God’s Alphabet for Life by Joel Beeke and Heidi Boorsma
- My ABC Bible Verses by Susan Hunt
- The Child’s Story Bible by Catherine Vos
- The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- Train Up a Child by S. Windham (Thomas Kay)
- Rediscovering Catechism by Donald van Dyken
- Rediscovering Family Worship by Jerry Marcellino
- Family Worship by Joel Beeke
- Family Worship Book by Terry Johnson
- Grandpa’s Box by Starr Meade
- Training Hearts, Teaching Minds by Starr Meade
- Understanding the Faith by Stephen Smallman
- God’s Promises by Sally Michaels
- God’s Names by Sally Michaels
- Dinner Table Devotions by Nancy Guthrie
- Heart of the Home CD Study by Priscilla Stewart & Sue Jakes