YXL Horn Creek (West) • July 5-12
at Horn Creek Christian Camp, Colorado
YXL Northeast • July 6-11
at Kenbrook Bible Camp, Pennsylvania
YXL East • July 7-12
at Covenant College, Tennessee
BUILDING students by CHALLENGING them to be intentional in DEVELOPING their biblical worldview—INSTRUCTING them on how to put their worldview into practice in their homes, schools, and churches.
Finding the right summer youth conference can be a challenge…
YXL (Youth eXcelling in Leadership) conferences are Christian leadership development conferences for high school students who are ready to take their relationship with Christ to the next level. While each conference has a unique flavor, all three share a common philosophy of leadership development. At YXL we strive to challenge students spiritually, emotionally, relationally and physically during our times of worship, activities and through interaction with the adult leaders. We know that our conferences are not for every student but those who take the YXL leap often find that their faith journey takes on a depth and clarity like never before.
- Registration Deadline—Monday, June 23—$475
- Please note, registration is not final until all three steps below are completed.
Steps for Registration:
- Click the Register Now! button above. Fill out the online form and pay online.
- Click on the Info Packets & Registration section below, download the registration form, fill it out, have it signed, and fax it or email it. (email@example.com or 678.825.1133)
- Click on the Waivers & Checklist section below, download the wavers, fill them out, have them signed, and fax them or email them. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.825.1133)
Info Packets & Registration Forms
Waivers & Checklists
Roy Hubbard grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana where he was one of 5 children. From there he attended Louisiana State University where he earned a degree in Elementary Education. While at LSU, he was involved with RUF and was a member of South Baton Rouge Presbyterian (PCA). In July of 2005, he began the Masters of Divinity degree at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson and finished in May of 2008. While in seminary, Roy served as an intern with Redeemer Church. He also married Emily Chapman of Starkville, Mississippi in March of 2007. They have 3 children, Iris, Jonas, & Clive, and are expecting a girl in late March.
John Sutton is 26 and is the Youth and Children’s Director at Covenant PCA in Fayetteville GA, where he lives with his wife Robyn and their 2 year old, Landon. He loves Jesus, living it up with his family and friends, playing and listening to music, and running in the woods.